Are you a Manager/Business Owner?
The biggest job any manager/business owner has is to keep his/her staff motivated and focused all the time.
A very effective way to achieve this is to hang motivational art against your office wall.
Not only will it make your office look better, your staff will look at it over and over again. The message will thus be imprinted in their minds.
The photos have all been taken by me and are selected to reinforce the motivational quote. Your staff will thus just have to see the photo to know what the message is. Together with your photo you will receive a few pointers of the message that the photo conveys.
Let’s look at the following photo of a Dung beetle I photographed in the Ndumo Game Reserve in Kwazulu Natal and the message it conveys.
Approach a task like a dung beetle
Did you know:
- A dung beetle collects dung.
- They then roll it in a round ball, following a straight line despite all obstacles. (There will be obstacles in your life. Just overcome them. Winners don’t shy away from obstacles. They tackle it head-on)
- They can roll up to 10 times their own weight. (Male Onthophagus taurus beetles can pull 1,141 times their own body weight: the equivalent of an average person pulling six double-decker buses full of people. (Do not be lazy. Take on huge tasks that other people will shy away from)
- The American Institute of Biological Sciences reports that dung beetles save the United States cattle industry an estimated US$380 million annually through burying above-ground livestock feces. (The work that successful people do will always make a huge impact)
- A dung beetle roll and bury a dung ball for food storage . (Winners plan ahead)
- Dung beetles can also navigate when only the Milky Way or clusters of bright stars are visible, making them the only insects known to orient themselves by the Milky Way. (Winners are extraordinary people with special skills)
- Australia introduced 23 species of dung beetles from South Africa which has resulted in improvement of the quality and fertility of Australian cattle pastures, along with a reduction in the population of pestilent bush flies by around 90 percent. (If you are a winner and are prepared to work hard you will always be in high demand)
Did you know all these things about the humble dung beetle? Can you see what your staff will think about when they look at this photo? It is more than just a motivational quote.
It is a work of art with a BIG motivational message.
What do you get?
- Each fine art photo has been photographed by me personally and will be signed by me.
- Photos can be ordered just printed, or framed as well. Have a look at our mock up service here. Printed photos will be supplied and couriered in a protective tube.
- Framed photos will be deliverd by courier any place in South Africa.
- We will only be able to supply a printed photo to overseas customers. ( It gets a bit more difficult to courier something with glass inside over long distances)
- Your company logo can be printed on the photo as well.
You can have a look at more of my fine art Motivational Photos here. I will constantly add new photos.